We know finding the right digital marketing agency can take time, so hopefully these questions and answers can save you time.
What can you do for us?
Which of our services are most useful for your company’s growth depends on a few factors, so to help us assess what makes sense for us to do, we’d ideally like to know;
- What are your aims? E.g. to drive sales or qualified leads, and do you have a target cost per acquisition?
- What’s your timeframe? Are you looking to invest in future growth or need immediate turn around?
- What is your budget? Have you decided how much you’re willing to invest or would you like recommendations?
- What is your current digital marketing setup? How established is the business and current processes?
If you decide to get in contact, the more info you can provide on these points can help us assess what’s best for your growth.
We’re very early stage, can you help?
We’d love to support startups right from the idea, however at the moment we’re not setup to do so. Currently we can only work with startups who already have two core things in place;
- A brand and identity – we’re not a branding agency, so will struggle to give you startup an effective identity however can provide you with introductions to branding agencies if you’re interested
- A product market fit – ultimately no digital marketing agency can work magic and generate a good return on investment without this
In addition, we often work with a marketing team, although this isn’t necessary and we regularly work with founders/C-Suite.
What are your fees?
Our current service day rate is £600 + VAT where applicable, we can also send invoices in USD if preferred.
We work with clients on a retainer basis, where we commit a certain number of days work per month on their services.
Can you share your packages?
All our client service packages are completely custom to each individual client, so this is not something we’re able to provide.
If you’re question hasn’t been answered, feel free to send us a message!