We know finding the right digital marketing agency can take time, so hopefully these questions and answers can save you time.
What are your fees?
Our SEO and PPC services are delivered on a retainer basis. These start at £1,800/month or $2,400/month per service, and can increase depending on the scope of work. For example, we have clients on retainers around £25K/month.
We do not bill a % of media spend as we do not want to be incentivised to increase client’s ad spend, but rather keep our retainer by improving performance.
Our data analysis and consultancy service starts at £900/$1,125 per day.
Can you share your packages?
All our client service packages are completely custom to each individual client, so this is not something we’re able to provide.
What can you do for us?
Which of our services are most useful for your company’s growth depends on a few factors, so to help us assess what makes sense for us to do, we’d ideally like to know;
- What are your aims? E.g. to drive sales or qualified leads, and do you have a target cost per acquisition?
- What’s your timeframe? Are you looking to invest in future growth or need immediate turn around?
- What is your budget? Have you decided how much you’re willing to invest or would you like recommendations?
- What is your current digital marketing setup? How established is the business and current processes?
If you decide to get in contact, the more info you can provide on these points can help us assess what’s best for your growth.
We’re very early stage, can you help?
We’d love to support startups right from the idea, however at the moment we’re not setup to do so. Currently we can only work with startups who already have two core things in place;
- A brand and identity – we’re not a branding agency, so will struggle to give you startup an effective identity however can provide you with introductions to branding agencies if you’re interested
- A product market fit – ultimately no digital marketing agency can work magic and generate a good return on investment without this
In addition, we often work with a marketing team, although this isn’t necessary and we regularly work with founders/C-Suite.
If your question hasn’t been answered, feel free to send us a message!