As an agency for startups, we’ve adapted our ways of working to match their needs, which is the core of our value proposition. We foster a culture of transparency, an agile way of working, and are data-driven. We also want the work we do and the relationships we build to be meaningful beyond the day-to-day.
Our benefits & rewards
Looking after our team is as important as looking after our customers. We provide a competitive compensation package along with other benefits such as;
- Fully flexible and remote work, or if you prefer, a Shoreditch-based office environment
- You’ll have a real say in the direction of the company and your role, by joining an ambitious agency with fast growth early on
- 33 days holiday per year (including BHs)
- Annual training budget of £500
- A MacBook or Windows laptop, along with a second screen, mouse, and keyboard, delivered to you
- Perks through Charlie HR (including ~20% off EE and many other)
- Early finish Fridays
- Complimentary beer, wine, snacks, and Nespresso coffee. Currently replaced with ~£26/month tax-free WFH allowance
- As part of Eskimoz, with offices in Paris, Madrid and Milan, an opportunity to travel and relocate, with annual company trips
Discover Our Roles
Digital Uncut is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit CVs directly to Digital Uncut employees through this website. Digital Uncut does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency CVs. Digital Uncut will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement.
Digital Uncut has published a GDPR Privacy Notice for Recruitment regarding the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes for its subsidiaries in the European Union which is accessible here.